1 bedroom apartment to rent LondonLondon, City of London, Greater London
Listing ID: 1098
Added on: more than 14 days ago
Property type: Flat - Apartment
Listing Type:to rent
Postal Code:SE10 0QL
County:City of London, Greater London
Last modified:more than 30 days ago
Minimum term (months):6
parking:Allocated, Covered, Garage, Gated
Number of floors in the building:6
Large, bright, non-smoking, contemporary apartment (Greenwich Millennium Village), minutes from North Greenwich tube (Jubilee Line) and the O2, one stop from Canary Wharf and with easy access to the city and nearby Greenwich. Excellent bus service.
This large fifth floor one bedroom apartment (708 sq ft) has:
* Designer fitted kitchen with integrated quality appliances including dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, oven and hob;
* Luxury bathroom;
* Private balcony with views of the Ecological Park and River Thames;
* Open space living area with parquet flooring;
* Spacious bedroom with king size bed and fitted wardrobes;
* Fully furnished to a high standard.
* 24 hour concierge;
* Allocated personal Parking space in secured underground car park;
* No agency fees.
Rent £1380 p.m. (£318 p.w), includes service charge.
6-months Assured Shorthold Tenancy agreement renewable.
Current Energy efficiency rating B 81
Current environmental impact (CO2) rating B 83
Available from 25 February 2018 – to arrange a viewing, please call 074 79 868 498 (no agencies please)