3 bedroom terraced house for sale by owner BarnsleyBarnsley, Station Rd, South Yorkshire
£72 000Asking price
Listing ID: 912
Added on: more than 14 days ago
Property type: House
Listing Type:for sale
Postal Code:S12 4WH
Region:Yorkshire and the Humber
Last modified:more than 30 days ago
Condition of the property:Some work needed
Outside spaces associated with the property:Back Garden, Front Garden
Heating related features:Central, Double Glazing, Gas
• Spacious kitchen / diner (to rear) leading to cellar space with utility plumbing
• Central stair well leading to 2 first floor bedrooms & a family bathroom
• First floor landing leads to a further very spacious second floor attic bedroom
• Lounge (to the front) which captures the morning sun perfectly
• Combi boiler / New water main / plumbing
• Alarm installed / New electric meter & distribution box
• Chimney breast in attic corbelled and ventillated
This is a fabulous 1930's engineering brick built property which I was in the process of develpoing - As an end terrace the majority of rooms are very spacious unlike their mid terrace counterparts on the same row - Originally bought in 2004 I lived in the property up until 2013 - Due to moving out of area with work and now living in Sheffield & working in Chesterfield it was my intention to renovate the property and rent it out - The reality is that I have very little time to work on the property or maintain it due to my current commitments - Despite my personal attachment and love for the property its time to move on and give someone else a shot of making it a home again. - All the issues that I inherited when I bought the property are now resolved but it still requires some boarding out, plastering and decorating principally in the kitchen and attic.
The asking price is £72000 but the typical street value of smaller terrace properties in the same area averages £85000 - As a developer or diy enthusiat this leaves generous room not only to purchase but to renovate whilst maintaining positive equity.
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a nearly finished development. This end of terrace three bedroom property is ready to be bought by a diy enthusiast or developer who will be grateful for all the hard work that has gone into the property so far.
New water main has been installed plus relocation and installation of new electric meter and distribution box. The chimney breast was also supported and ventilated and a combination boiler installed.
• Opposite butchers, bakers & florists
• 2 minute walk to local post office and other shops.
• 2 minute walk to local GP surgery.
• 2 minute walk to local bus stop & train station.
• 2 minute walk to local primary / secondary school
• Parking available alongside property which is off the main road.
Feel free to phone or email at anytime if you wish to arrange a viewing or ask a question - Just ask for Mark - Thankyou for looking