3 bedroom terraced house to rent NorwichNorwich, Norfolk
Listing ID: 152
Added on: more than 14 days ago
Property type: House
Listing Type:to rent
Region:East of England
Last modified:more than 30 days ago
Light and spacious mid-terrace with extensive lawn out back and off-road parking.
• Spacious terrace house, 25 minutes’ walk to train station to city centre.
• Local businesses nearby; butchers, hairdressers, supermarkets.
• Excellent links to the A47 and A11
• Main supermarket & Broadland business park 5 minute drive.
• Ideal for young professionals looking to ‘buddy up’.
Cubitt road is tucked away near the area of Norwich known as Thorpe Hamlet. As you drive down Cubitt road you will notice the neighbourhood feels warm and welcoming. With straightforward access on to the A47 out of Norwich, the city centre is just a short hop away by car or by bus.
Downstairs the house feels bright and spacious due which lends itself to entertaining and offers great views of the private enclosed garden. Three bedrooms and the bathroom comfortably accommodate a small family or small group of friends or working professionals, and the house is spacious without being imposing. Book now to view; its location means that this property won't be on for long.